- Why TPMG
- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Where We Are
Preparing for your first visit:
- We ask that you please show up 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. This will allow you to have all of your paperwork complete and your insurance information entered and scanned into our system. You may print your new patient forms from the quick link on the right hand side of the page and bring with you to your appointment.
- Please bring your insurance cards, photo I.D., and co-payment
- Gather copies of your x-rays, MRI disc images or previous doctor’s office notes, if applicable
- If your appointment is with Dr. Jeffrey Moore we ask that you please bring your medication bottles with you to your appointment. If your appointment is with any of our other physicians please bring a list of your medications
- You do not have to show up 30 minutes prior to your appointment after your first visit
Patients Under the Age of 18
A parent or legal guardian must accompany all patients under the age of 18 to all of their appointments.
Insurance and Billing
TPMG participates in the following health insurances:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal
- Medicare Railroad
- Humana Medicare
- Golden Rule (only through UHC)
- UnitedHealth Care
- Tricare Standard/ Tricare Prime
- VA Medicaid
- Optima (all physicians with the exception of Dr. Carr)
- Aetna (No QHP)
- Coventry (No Coventry Cares of Virginia)
- Southern Health
- Great West
- VHN Virginia Health Network
If your office visit with our physicians needs to be filed with workers’ comp the following information is needed prior to your appointment.
- We ask that you please have your case worker from workers comp call to schedule your appointment.
- We will need the name of the company who will be paying the bills, the mailing address for all claims, contact person’s name, phone number, and case number